- 24 large fresh mushrooms, about 2 inches in size
- 1 lb 3 Oaks pork sausage
- ½ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ c sour cream
- ¾ brick of cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Clean mushrooms, removing stems and placing caps stem side up on baking pan; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, sour cream, and mixed garlic; set aside.
- Cook 3 Oaks pork sausage on stove, breaking into small crumbles; season with salt and pepper. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to cool. Drain fat from pan. Place sausage back in pan with cream cheese and mix together. Add in breadcrumbs, parmesan, and sour cream mixture from other bowl.
- Once mixed well, place stuffing in mushroom caps and top with fresh parsley. Cook for 15-18 minutes or until tops turn slightly brown and mushrooms are cooked through. ENJOY!