- 4 lbs stew meat or short ribs
- 2 can beef broth, 32 oz, or 64 oz of homemade beef broth (see 3 Oaks beef broth recipe here)
- 2 cans green beans
- 1-2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce, small
- 1 pack Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 3-4 carrots, sliced
- 6 white potatoes, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- Season meat with garlic salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil large stock pot over medium high heat.
- Brown meat in stock pot.
- To browned meat, add beef broth, green beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, soup mix, and dried herbs. Simmer for one hour.
- Add in carrots, potatoes, and squash. Simmer for one hour.
Total cooking time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Makes 12+ Servings